So in this guide we are talking about How to use focus mode to make iPhone status bar fancier.
Guide: How to use focus mode to make iPhone status bar fancier
There are more than 25 ICONS to choose from, including fun ICONs such as smileys, fire icons, light bulbs and paw prints. So if you want to join this new trend, you should look at these steps: If you follow the steps above, you have successfully set a special icon in the status bar. This trend is growing exponentially among iPhone users. Of course, that’s not why Apple’s “head” would develop this function.
However, this clearly shows that iPhone / iPad users are looking for other ways to personalize and make their smartphone unique. The iOS 15 was released shortly after the iPhone 13 series was released in September. The update also brings some bugs that Apple recently fixed with iOS 15.1. However, many of the reported features are missing from the software.
How to customize the status bar of your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Focus.
- Click the + button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Custom.
- Name your Focus.
- Select the emoji / icon you want to use and click Next.
- Select who can send you notifications (you can select all your contacts), and then tap Allow.
- Select all applications that can display notifications and click Allow.
- Click Done.
- Now toggle the switch to activate focus mode.
Final words: How to use focus mode to make iPhone status bar fancier
I hope you understand and like this guide How to use focus mode to make iPhone status bar fancier. If you find this tutorial blog interesting then share with your family and friends.