So in this guide we are talking about How to Slow Down/Speed Up Videos on Android Devices.
Guide: How to Slow Down/Speed Up Videos on Android Devices
Some videos are more fun when you watch them in slow motion. For example, a video of your friend throwing a cake at someone, you have to enjoy as much as possible and the slow motion footage would be perfect. In this case, you need applications that can change the speed of your video. Android phones and apps are constantly updated, including video recording and editing features. One of the latest additions is the ability to speed up or slow down the video. With a few well-placed clicks, you can play clips at super high speed or slow motion.
This is partly due to the unprecedented speed and convenience of mobile video editing. Changing the video speed has many uses. The presentation may look more professional or the adjustment may be more aesthetic. You may want to see your beloved clip of your dog behaving silly and stupid in slow motion. Whatever your reason for changing video speed, you need the right tools. There are plenty of apps in the Google Play Store that can change the speed at which videos play. Most of them are free, but many require in-app purchases to unlock additional features or even save the video after you edit it.
How to speed up / slow down a video on Android using FilmoraGo
- Use the Google Play Store to install FilmoraGo on your Android phone.
- Launch FilmoraGo and tap “New Project” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a video from the clips stored in your phone’s photo library, then click “Import”. Then wait for the video to be imported into FilmoraGo.
- After opening the editor, you should see the video in the preview window and on the timeline below. Click “Crop” on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Speed” on the toolbar – you may need to swipe left to see it.
- In the popup window, drag the slider to adjust the video playback speed. You can set any speed from 0.2x (slow) to 2x (fast). Click the “Play” button below the preview to see how this will affect the video.
- When you are satisfied with the result, click the “Export” button at the top right of the screen.
- On the Export Settings page, click “Export”.
Final words: How to Slow Down/Speed Up Videos on Android Devices
I hope you understand and like this guide How to Slow Down/Speed Up Videos on Android Devices. If you find this tutorial blog interesting then share with your family and friends.