So in this guide we are talking about How to fix ‘Windows 10 App Store Crashes at Launch’ issue.
Guide: How to fix ‘Windows 10 App Store Crashes at Launch’ issue
Some Windows 10 and Windows 11 users, especially those who recently received the Windows Creator’s Update, complain about Windows Store applications crashing or freezing. If you are facing the same problem, do not despair. There are simple solutions to this problem on your computer. Although the real reason for this problem is not yet known, these solutions should be enough to solve the problem on your part. However, before you move on to the main solutions, you should try these workarounds to see if they offer an easier solution to the problem.
How to Fix Windows 10 Store Crash
Clear the store cache
- Open the search.
- Type wsreset and press Enter.
- A command prompt window should open. Let it run for a minute or two until it closes itself.
- If the window closes itself after a while, the Windows storage cache is now empty and you should have access to the storage as usual.
- Next, quit the command prompt console.
- Open the Run dialog box (press Win + R).
- To go to the address, enter the following path: C: Users [your_username] AppData Local Packages Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe
- Open a folder named LocalCache here.
- Delete all content from LocalCache
Reset Windows Store
- Open Settings (shortcut key Win + I)
- Click Applications.
- In the left pane, select Applications and Features.
- In the list of applications, click Microsoft Store.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Scroll down and look for Exit. Click the Finish button below it.
- Next, click the Reset button.
Check the date and time
- Right-click the Clock icon in the system tray.
- Select Edit Date / Time.
- On the date and time settings page, select the correct time zone.
- Turn the switch to the ON position next to Set time automatically.
Final words: How to fix ‘Windows 10 App Store Crashes at Launch’ issue
I hope you understand and like this guide How to fix ‘Windows 10 App Store Crashes at Launch’ issue. If you find this tutorial blog interesting then share with your family and friends.