So in this guide we are talking about How to connect PS4 controller to PC.
Guide: How to connect PS4 controller to PC
If you enjoy playing games on the PS4 and want to repeat the experience on your computer, you’re in luck: connecting the PS4 driver to a Windows computer is easy. In fact, there are several alternative approaches. The easiest method is to connect the DualShock driver to your computer using a USB connection if you are playing all your computer games via Steam. It will be detected immediately and will work in any Steam game that supports drivers.
If you want to use your PS4 driver on your PC without Steam, you can connect it via Bluetooth (if your computer has built-in Bluetooth) or a USB cable using a free application that allows the driver to work with Windows.
How to connect a PS4 driver to a computer using Bluetooth
- Click the Windows Start button and click the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. You will find it directly above the Power button, which is used to turn off the PC.
- Enter “Bluetooth” in the Windows Settings search box. Click “Bluetooth and other device settings” in the drop-down list of suggested search results.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. The button should switch to the right.
- Make sure your PS4 is turned off or in sleep mode so that the controller is not actively connected to it. Press and hold the PS and Share buttons on the remote control for at least three seconds until the light at the top of the remote control flashes.
- Click “Add Bluetooth or another device.”
- On the Add a device page, click on “Bluetooth”.
- Click “Wireless Controller” in the list of available devices. You may be asked to enter a code – if so, enter “0000”.
How to connect a PS4 driver to a computer without Bluetooth
- Download DS4Windows from GitHub. Find the latest version on the page – at the time of this writing it should be “DS4Windows_1.7.17_x64.zip” – and click on the zip version of the file.
- Install DS4Windows by opening the ZIP file and double-clicking DS4Updater.
- Connect the PS4 driver to the computer with a USB cable.
Final words: How to connect PS4 controller to PC
I hope you understand and like this guide How to connect PS4 controller to PC. If you find this tutorial blog interesting then share with your family and friends.