So in this guide we are talking about Fix ‘Last Line No Longer Available’ Issue on iPhone 13.
Guide: Fix ‘Last Line No Longer Available’ Issue on iPhone 13
The last line that is no longer available is mainly for iOS 15 and iPhone 13 users. An error message appears whenever you call someone from the list of recently used calls. I was tortured for weeks and finally decided to make amends. Until Apple releases it, here are some ways to fix it. But first, let’s clarify what exactly is wrong. The error only occurs when trying to call. Most likely yes related to e-SIM on iPhones. Newer devices, starting with the iPhone XR, offer the function of two SIM cards. In addition, the iPhone will give an error only when calling from a standard line. Apple doesn’t seem to be in the mood to solve the problem, as it has for years.
IPhone Dual Sim models include iPhone XS, XS Max, XR or later with iOS 12.1, which detects this problem when you make a call. This is mainly due to an e-sim error in the operating system. The problem is preventing you from calling the contact using your preferred SIM card and forcing you to try alternative ways of communication. In addition to affecting the latest iPhone 13 models, it has been a recurring phenomenon on older iPhones since the recent iOS update. Users in the Apple and Reddit communities have reported similar issues with their iPhones since the release of iOS 12 in 2018, which means that older iPhones with dual SIM card support may also encounter this bug.
Fix the last line that is no longer available on the iPhone 13
Clear call logs
This is a really practical method to fix a line that is no longer available on the iPhone, so I put it on first. In the Apple Community, some users have said that clearing the call logs has resolved the issue.
- Go to Phone> Recent> tap Edit> delete> tap “Delete all recent”.
Check for a new update
Check the iPhone update version to make sure your iPhone is up to date. These bugs can be fixed in the latest iOS 15. It’s better to try it.
- Go to the Apple Software Program website and click Sign up. (If you enrolled in the previous year, click on ‘Sign in’.)
- After reading, accept the agreement by clicking on the “Accept” button.
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to apple.com/profile, sign the same Apple account, and download and install the profile on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings> General> Profile, tap the software program for iOS 15 or iPadOS 15, and tap Install.
- Restart iPhone when the installation is complete.
- Now go to Settings> General> Software Update and Public should appear.
- Click Download and Install.
Restart iPhone when the last line is no longer available iPhone 13
Restarting the device can resolve many errors caused by errors in most cases. Press the power button for a few seconds until the shutdown slider appears. Drag the slider and press the power button until the Apple logo appears.
Turn off Find Contacts
Some users in the Apple Community have indicated that turning off contact search has resolved this issue.
- Go to Settings> Contacts> Siri & Search> Disable Find Contacts in Other Applications.
Force iPhone to reset if the last line is no longer available
How to force iPhone reset on another model? Follow the steps for your iPhone model. Force reset iPhone8 or iPhone 13/13 for.
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears.
Force iPhone 7 or 7 Plus reset
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the volume down key.
- Then hold down both buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Force reset of iPhone 6, 6S Plus or older model
- Press and hold the Power button.
- At the same time, press and hold the Home button.
- Keep holding both buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Reset network settings
Sometimes resetting the network settings will also fix any software problem.
- Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.
Try ReiBoot to fix your iPhone
- Download and install ReiBoot on your PC or Mac.
- Click “Standard Fix” to continue.
- Download the firmware package that corresponds to your iOS version.
- Run the standard fix.
- Standard repair completed.
Final words: Fix ‘Last Line No Longer Available’ Issue on iPhone 13
I hope you understand and like this guide Fix ‘Last Line No Longer Available’ Issue on iPhone 13. If you find this tutorial blog interesting then share with your family and friends.